- Ashwagandha, our active ingredient, is a natural herb that actually helps the body adapt to stress.
- Our Optimal Performance blend works as a pre-workout to provide endurance and stamina. It also works as a post-workout to provide muscle recovery.
- Ashwagandha in this herbal blend helps improve thyroid function, boost immunity, regulate hormones (for both men and women) and reduces depression or anxiety.
- Can be paired with Turmeric Gold or our other blends to enhance performance
Key Ingredients for Optimal Performance
- Ashwagandha: Stimulates ATP and helps the body cope with physical stress
- Vidari: Encourages healthy muscle growth, increases blood circulation
- Masha: Rich in calcium helps regulate body fluids
- Bala: Enhances energy, concentration and focus, fat burning properties, makes breathing easier and fights fatigue
- Amla: strengthens muscles, builds lean muscle mass, and reduces excess cholesterol buildup, has ample vitamin C
- Turmeric: Prevents inflammation, helps reduce joint pain and swelling
- Fenugreek: boosts energy and suppresses cravings. Helps increase muscle strength
- Pippali: helps to eliminate excess body weight by digesting fat tissue toxins
Important Product Details
- This product does not contain: soy, wheat, yeast, gluten, eggs, dairy, corn, artificial colors, flavors, sugars, or preservatives
- If pregnant, nursing, taking blood-thinning or other medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Manufactured in the USA in a GMP compliant/FDA-approved facility
- Manufactured using the highest quality raw materials
- Produced under our own SOPs that meet or exceed FDA GMP requirements
- Every batch tested to ensure purity and potency specifications are met
- Specific product testing is listed in the Certificate of Quality
- Backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee
“Optimal Performance has Ashwagandha, a must to help your body feel good and adapt to life’s daily stresses”
Science + Studies: